The IsWindowEnabled function determines whether the specified window is enabled for mouse and keyboard input.
// handle of window to test
If the window is enabled, the return value is nonzero.
If the window is not enabled, the return value is zero.
A child window receives input only if it is both enabled and visible.
|file: /Techref/os/win/api/win32/func/src/f52_14.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2000/4/7 12:19, local time: 2022/5/23 22:58,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/os/win/api/win32/func/src/f52_14.htm"> IsWindowEnabled</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220523
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!