The InSendMessage function specifies whether the current window procedure is processing a message that was sent from another thread by a call to the SendMessage function.
This function has no parameters.
If the window procedure is processing a message sent to it from another thread using the SendMessage function, the return value is nonzero.
If the window procedure is not processing a message sent to it from another thread using the SendMessage function, the return value is zero.
PostThreadMessage, ReplyMessage, SendMessage
|file: /Techref/os/win/api/win32/func/src/f49_11.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2000/4/7 12:19, local time: 2023/6/2 08:57,
|©2023 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/os/win/api/win32/func/src/f49_11.htm"> InSendMessage</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2023 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @none found
- Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!