The ImageList_GetDragImage function retrieves the temporary image list that is used for the drag image. The function also retrieves the current drag position, and the offset of the drag image relative to the drag position.
POINT FAR *ppt,
POINT FAR *pptHotspot
If the function succeeds, the return value is the handle of the image list.
If the function fails, the return value is NULL.
The temporary image list is destroyed when the ImageList_EndDrag function is called. To begin a drag operation, use the ImageList_BeginDrag function.
ImageList_BeginDrag, ImageList_EndDrag, POINT
|file: /Techref/os/win/api/win32/func/src/f46_2.htm, 2KB, , updated: 2000/4/7 12:19, local time: 2022/5/23 22:53,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/os/win/api/win32/func/src/f46_2.htm"> ImageList_GetDragImage</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220523
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!