The GetTrusteeName function retrieves the trustee name from a TRUSTEE structure.
// pointer to a TRUSTEE structure
If the TrusteeForm member of the TRUSTEE structure is TRUSTEE_IS_NAME, the return value is the pointer assigned to the ptstrName member of the structure.
If the TrusteeForm member is TRUSTEE_IS_SID, the return value is NULL. The function does not look up the name associated with a security identifier (SID).
The GetTrusteeName function does not allocate any memory.
|file: /Techref/os/win/api/win32/func/src/f41_20.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2000/4/7 12:19, local time: 2022/5/26 13:01,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/os/win/api/win32/func/src/f41_20.htm"> GetTrusteeName</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220526
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!