The GetStartupInfo function retrieves the contents of the STARTUPINFO structure that was specified when the calling process was created.
// address of STARTUPINFO structure
This function does not return a value.
The STARTUPINFO structure was specified by the process that created the calling process. It can be used to specify properties associated with the main window of the calling process.
|file: /Techref/os/win/api/win32/func/src/f39_6.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2000/4/7 12:19, local time: 2022/5/17 08:04,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/os/win/api/win32/func/src/f39_6.htm"> GetStartupInfo</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220517
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!