The GetMessageExtraInfo function gets the extra message information for the current thread. Extra message information is an application- or driver-defined 32-bit value associated with the current thread's message queue. You can use the SetMessageExtraInfo function to set a thread's extra message information, which will remain until the next call to GetMessage or PeekMessage.
This function has no parameters.
The return value specifies the extra information. The meaning of the extra information is device specific.
GetMessage, PeekMessage, SetMessageExtraInfo
|file: /Techref/os/win/api/win32/func/src/f34_15.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2000/4/7 12:19, local time: 2022/5/26 00:41,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/os/win/api/win32/func/src/f34_15.htm"> GetMessageExtraInfo</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220526
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!