The EndDeferWindowPos function simultaneously updates the position and size of one or more windows in a single screen-refreshing cycle.
// handle to internal structure
If the function succeeds, the return value is nonzero.
If the function fails, the return value is zero. To get extended error information, call GetLastError.
The EndDeferWindowPos function sends the WM_WINDOWPOSCHANGING and WM_WINDOWPOSCHANGED messages to each window identified in the internal structure.
BeginDeferWindowPos, DeferWindowPos, WM_WINDOWPOSCHANGED, WM_WINDOWPOSCHANGING
|file: /Techref/os/win/api/win32/func/src/f19.htm, 2KB, , updated: 2000/4/7 12:19, local time: 2023/6/1 23:13,
|©2023 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/os/win/api/win32/func/src/f19.htm"> EndDeferWindowPos</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2023 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @none found
- Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!