The DdeReconnect function allows a client Dynamic Data Exchange Management Library (DDEML) application to attempt to reestablish a conversation with a service that has terminated a conversation with the client. When the conversation is reestablished, the DDEML attempts to reestablish any preexisting advise loops.
// handle to conversation to reestablish
If the function succeeds, the return value is the handle to the reestablished conversation.
If the function fails, the return value is 0L.
The DdeGetLastError function can be used to get the error code, which may be one of the following values:
|file: /Techref/os/win/api/win32/func/src/f14_6.htm, 2KB, , updated: 2000/4/7 12:19, local time: 2022/5/20 10:18,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/os/win/api/win32/func/src/f14_6.htm"> DdeReconnect</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220520
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!