CMOS 8-Bit MCU
Data Sheet (154 KB) is available.
The MSM80C154S/MSM83C154S, designed for the high speed version of the existing MSM80C154/MSM83C154, is a higher performance 8-bit microcontroller providing low-power consumption.
The MSM80C154S/MSM83C154S covers the functions and operating range of the existing MSM80C154/83C154/80C51F/80C31F. The MSM80C154S is identical to the MSM83C154S except it does not contain the internal program memory (ROM).
|file: /Techref/okisemi/msm80-83.htm, 3KB, , updated: 1999/2/20 13:29, local time: 2018/7/21 04:43,
|©2018 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/okisemi/msm80-83.htm"> MSM80C154S/83C154S </A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2018 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20180721 RussellMc, Van Horn, David, Sean Breheny, David C Brown, Isaac M. Bavaresco, Bob Blick, Neil, Denny Esterline, John Gardner, Brent Brown,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!