Rudy Wieser ;---------------------------- ; 16-bit Subtraction-with-Borrow ; SourceH:SourceL - Number to be subtracted ; Carry - NOT( Borrow to be subtracted ) ; DestH:DestL - Number to be subtracted FROM ;Out DestH:DestL - Result ; Carry - NOT( Borrow result) movf SourceL,W subwf DestL movf SourceH,W btfss STATUS,C incfsz SourceH,W subwf DestH ;dest = dest - source, WITH VALID CARRY ;(although the Z flag is not valid). ;----------------------------
|file: /Techref/microchip/math/sub/16bb.htm, 2KB, , updated: 2019/9/18 10:49, local time: 2022/1/18 11:21,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/microchip/math/sub/16bb.htm"> PIC Microcontoller Math Method 16 bit subtraction with borrow</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220118
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!