WARNING: Untested code Input: W is a binary number in the range 0..29 Output: W is a BCD number in the range 0x00..0x29 ; W is 0..29 addlw .256-.20 ; C will be set if number was >= 20 skpnc addlw .6 ; ...adjust for 20..29 addlw -(.256-.20) ; Back to original value addlw .256-.10 ; C will be set if number was >= 10 skpnc addlw .6 ; ...adjust for 10..29 addlw -(.256-.10) ; Back to original value
|file: /Techref/microchip/math/radix/b2b-4b2d-ba.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2007/8/15 23:31, local time: 2018/7/22 12:00,
|©2018 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/microchip/math/radix/b2b-4b2d-ba.htm"> PIC Microcontroller Radix Math Method - 4bit to BCD 2</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2018 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20180722 RussellMc, Van Horn, David, Sean Breheny, David C Brown, Isaac M. Bavaresco, Bob Blick, Neil, Denny Esterline, John Gardner, Brent Brown,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!