http://RAT_RING.piclist.com All sorts of good PIC Phone interface stuff. Even generating V23 modem signals directly. Caller ID decode. etc...Also at http://www.geocities.com/kenboak/rat_ring.html
Dave Thomas's DTMF Encoder
Regulus Berdin's DTMF Encoder
|file: /Techref/microchip/dtmf.htm, 3KB, , updated: 2010/3/31 08:17, local time: 2018/3/22 22:48,
|©2018 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/microchip/dtmf.htm"> PIC Microcontoller Input / Output Methods for DTMF</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2018 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20180322 RussellMc, Isaac M. Bavaresco, Sean Breheny, Van Horn, David, Neil, alan.b.pearce, Bob Blick, David C Brown, John Gardner, Brent Brown,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!