SPI Serial Memory
There is a thin (1.5mm) SMT one inside the Gameboy camera. It measures 8mm x 15mm (inc pins), it's 128kB x 8 and the part number is Sharp 52CV1000SF85LL.
|file: /Techref/mem/srams.htm, 4KB, , updated: 2009/7/27 16:15, local time: 2016/7/29 01:15,
|©2016 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/mem/srams.htm"> Static RAM Memory</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2016 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20160729 RussellMc, Neil, IVP, James Cameron, alan.b.pearce, John Gardner, Denny Esterline, Bob Blick, Richard Pope, embedded systems,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!