In config.pl (which is designed to fix the path names in config.pm after a "binary" install) the methods used to figure out what path perl is now in don't seem to work on NT. $0 returns only the executable name, shift returns nothing. I changed the reference to $0 into $^X and that seemed to solve the problem.
|file: /Techref/language/perl/win32.htm, 0KB, , updated: 2005/5/31 14:26, local time: 2018/6/22 11:51,
|©2018 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/language/perl/win32.htm"> Perl Win32</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2018 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20180622 RussellMc, Van Horn, David, Sean Breheny, Isaac M. Bavaresco, Neil, David C Brown, Bob Blick, Denny Esterline, Brent Brown, James Cameron,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!