Language Reference |
See Also Applies To
Retrieves the number of milliseconds past the second from the milliseconds value stored in a Date object according to Universal Coordinated Time (UTC).
To get the number of milliseconds in local time, use the getMilliseconds method.
The millisecond value returned can range from 0-999.
© 1997 by Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
|file: /Techref/language/jscript/js88.htm, 2KB, , updated: 1997/9/30 03:45, local time: 2022/8/10 23:37,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/language/jscript/js88.htm"> getUTCMilliseconds Method</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220810
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!