Language Reference |
See Also Applies To
Converts the date to a string using the current locale.
The toLocaleString method returns a String object that contains the date written in the current locale's default format. The format of the return value depends on the current locale. For example, in the United States, toLocaleString may return "01/05/96 00:00:00" for January 5, but in Europe, it may return "05/01/96 00:00:00" for the same date, as European convention puts the day before the month.
© 1997 by Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
|file: /Techref/language/jscript/js160.htm, 2KB, , updated: 1997/9/30 03:44, local time: 2022/8/10 22:31,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/language/jscript/js160.htm"> toLocaleString Method</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220810
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!