Language Reference |
See Also Applies To
Sets the year value in the Date object.
The numYear argument is a numeric value equal to the year minus 1900.
This method is obsolete, and is maintained for backwards compatibility only. Use the setFullYear method instead.
To set the year of a Date object to 1997, call setYear(97). To set the year to 110, call setYear(110). Finally, to set the year to a year in the range 0-99, use the setFullYear method.
© 1997 by Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
|file: /Techref/language/jscript/js154.htm, 2KB, , updated: 1997/9/30 03:44, local time: 2022/8/10 22:36,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/language/jscript/js154.htm"> setYear Method</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220810
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!