Language Reference |
See Also Applies To
Returns the VT_DATE value stored in the Date object.
The dateobj argument is any Date object.
The getVarDate method is used when interacting with ActiveX or other objects that accept and return date values in VT_DATE format.
© 1997 by Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
|file: /Techref/language/jscript/js100.htm, 1KB, , updated: 1997/9/30 03:44, local time: 2022/8/10 22:20,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/language/jscript/js100.htm"> getVarDate Method</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220810
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!