©1999 Christopher Gronbeck
As an architect I would like to find a sunangle program which I can import into an autocad drawing in aerial or plan view to overlay (transparent) a home plan design to show clients the actual path of the sun for their location. Is there such a program ?+
|file: /Techref/language/java/script/sunangle.htm, 24KB, , updated: 2007/4/22 22:22, local time: 2018/4/26 06:30,
|©2018 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/language/java/script/sunangle.htm"> SunAngle</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2018 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20180426 RussellMc, Van Horn, David, Sean Breheny, Isaac M. Bavaresco, Bob Blick, Neil, David C Brown, alan.b.pearce, Brent Brown, John Gardner,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!