Google Coder Web Development uses a Raspberry Pi as the web server, and development environment.
Note that this does NOT mean NodeJS can't take advantage of multiple processors or multi-threaded work:
Use cluster when you want to parallelize the SAME flow of execution and server listening.
Use child_process when you want DIFFERENT flows of execution working together
and take advantage of built in Inter-Process Communication to pass objects between the processes.
|file: /Techref/language/java/script/server.htm, 4KB, , updated: 2018/8/30 12:35, local time: 2018/9/24 03:39,
|©2018 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2018 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20180924 RussellMc, Van Horn, David, Sean Breheny, David C Brown, Bob Blick, Isaac M. Bavaresco, Neil, Denny Esterline, Harold Hallikainen, John Gardner,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!