Indicates content viewable only by browsers that do not support frames. Browsers that support frames will not display content between the beginning and ending NOFRAMES tags. You can create a page that is compatible with both browser types by using NOFRAMES.
<FRAMESET> <NOFRAMES>You need Internet Explorer 3.0 to view frames!</NOFRAMES> </FRAMESET>
|file: /Techref/language/html/r020/slide53.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2005/1/6 15:56, local time: 2020/7/8 15:32,
|©2020 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/language/html/r020/slide53.htm"> HTML Reference</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2020 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20200708 RussellMc, Jason White, Bob Blick, Neil, David C Brown, madscientistatlarge, Sean Breheny, Harold Hallikainen, James Cameron, Allen Mulvey,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!