<NEXTID> element, included in old HTML specifications, is not widely supported and its use is not recommended. Previously, It could be used to provide information about the name of new
<A> elements when a document is being edited.
© 1995-1998, Stephen Le Hunte
|file: /Techref/language/html/ib/Document_Structure_Elements/nextid.htm, 0KB, , updated: 2004/3/1 16:47, local time: 2017/10/20 22:42,
|©2017 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/language/html/ib/Document_Structure_Elements/nextid.htm"> <NEXTID></A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2017 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20171020 RussellMc, Van Horn, David, James Cameron, Sean Breheny, IVP, alan.b.pearce, Neil, David C Brown, Bob Blick, Denny Esterline,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!