Microsoft® Visual Basic® Scripting Edition
|| Language Reference ||
Returns an expression that has been converted to a Variant of subtype Boolean.
The expression argument is any valid expression.
If expression is zero, False is returned; otherwise, True is returned. If expression can't be interpreted as a numeric value, a run-time error occurs.
|file: /Techref/language/asp/vbs/vbscript/37.htm, 1KB, , updated: 1996/11/22 11:12, local time: 2018/7/17 19:54,
|©2018 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/language/asp/vbs/vbscript/37.htm"> Microsoft® Visual Basic® Scripting Edition </A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2018 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20180717 RussellMc, Van Horn, David, Sean Breheny, Isaac M. Bavaresco, David C Brown, Bob Blick, Neil, Denny Esterline, John Gardner, Brent Brown,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!