Microsoft® Visual Basic® Scripting Edition
| Language Reference |
Returns a string in which the character order of a specified string is reversed.
The string1 argument is the string whose characters are to be reversed. If string1 is a zero-length string, a zero-length string is returned. If string1 is Null, an error occurs.
|file: /Techref/language/asp/vbs/vbscript/172.htm, 1KB, , updated: 1996/11/22 11:12, local time: 2018/7/17 18:01,
|©2018 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/language/asp/vbs/vbscript/172.htm"> Microsoft® Visual Basic® Scripting Edition </A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2018 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20180717 RussellMc, Van Horn, David, Sean Breheny, Isaac M. Bavaresco, David C Brown, Bob Blick, Neil, Denny Esterline, John Gardner, Brent Brown,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!