Microsoft® Visual Basic® Scripting Edition
| Language Reference |
DescriptionReturns the square root of a number.
SyntaxSqr(number)The number argument can be any valid numeric expression greater than or equal to 0.
© 1996 by Microsoft Corporation.
file: /Techref/language/asp/vbs/vbscript/168.htm, 1KB, , updated: 1996/11/22 11:12, local time: 2013/5/19 10:02,18.104.22.168:LOG IN
©2013 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/language/asp/vbs/vbscript/168.htm"> Microsoft® Visual Basic® Scripting Edition </A>
Did you find what you needed?
PICList 2013 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20130519 RussellMc, IVP, John Gardner, veegee, Bob Blick, alan.b.pearce, Sean Breheny, Josh Koffman, Carl Denk, Isaac Marino Bavaresco,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: None at this time. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!