Microsoft® Visual Basic® Scripting Edition
| Language Reference |
Returns a number rounded to a specified number of decimal places.
The Round function syntax has these parts:
Part Description expression Required. Numeric expression being rounded. numdecimalplaces Optional. Number indicating how many places to the right of the decimal are included in the rounding. If omitted, integers are returned by the Round function.
|file: /Techref/language/asp/vbs/vbscript/148.htm, 2KB, , updated: 1996/11/22 10:12, local time: 2019/1/21 15:21,
|©2019 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/language/asp/vbs/vbscript/148.htm"> Microsoft® Visual Basic® Scripting Edition </A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2019 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20190121
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!