Microsoft® Visual Basic® Scripting Edition
| Language Reference |
Returns a picture object.
The picturename argument is a string expression that indicates the name of the picture file to be loaded.
Graphics formats recognized by LoadPicture include bitmap (.bmp) files, icon (.ico) files, run-length encoded (.rle) files, metafile (.wmf) files, enhanced metafiles (.emf), GIF (.gif) files, and JPEG (.jpg) files.
|file: /Techref/language/asp/vbs/vbscript/123.htm, 1KB, , updated: 1996/11/22 10:12, local time: 2018/1/20 03:25,
|©2018 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/language/asp/vbs/vbscript/123.htm"> Microsoft® Visual Basic® Scripting Edition </A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2018 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20180120 David C Brown, Isaac M. Bavaresco, Manu Abraham, RussellMc, Van Horn, David, Dwayne Reid, Harold Hallikainen, James Cameron, Sean Breheny, John Gardner,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!