Microsoft® Visual Basic® Scripting Edition
| Language Reference |
Returns a string that has been converted to lowercase.
The string argument is any valid string expression. If string contains Null, Null is returned.
Only uppercase letters are converted to lowercase; all lowercase letters and non-letter characters remain unchanged.
|file: /Techref/language/asp/vbs/vbscript/117.htm, 1KB, , updated: 1996/11/22 10:12, local time: 2018/12/11 22:30,
|©2018 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/language/asp/vbs/vbscript/117.htm"> Microsoft® Visual Basic® Scripting Edition </A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2018 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20181211 RussellMc, Van Horn, David, Sean Breheny, David C Brown, Neil, Isaac M. Bavaresco, Bob Blick, Harold Hallikainen, AB Pearce - UKRI STFC, John Gardner,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!