| Language Reference ||
Determines the smallest integer greater than or equal to its numeric argument.
Math.ceil( number )
The number argument is a numeric expression.
The return value is an integer value equal to the smallest integer greater than or equal to its numeric argument.
|file: /Techref/language/asp/js/76.htm, 1KB, , updated: 1996/11/22 11:12, local time: 2019/5/24 15:11,
|©2019 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/language/asp/js/76.htm"> Microsoft® JScript Language Reference </A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2019 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20190524 RussellMc, David Van Horn, AB Pearce - UKRI STFC, Bob Blick, David C Brown, Allen Mulvey, Dwayne Reid, James Cameron, Jason White, Neil,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!