| Language Reference ||
Modifies the month stored in the Date object.
dateObj.setMonth( numMonth )
The numMonth argument is a numeric value equal to the month value.
If the value of numMonth is greater than 11 (January is month 0) or is a negative number, the stored year is modified accordingly. For example, if the stored date is "Jan 5, 1996" and setMonth(14) is called, the date is changed to "Mar 5, 1997."
|file: /Techref/language/asp/js/38.htm, 1KB, , updated: 1996/11/22 11:12, local time: 2019/5/25 19:20,
|©2019 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/language/asp/js/38.htm"> Microsoft® JScript Language Reference </A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2019 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20190525 RussellMc, David Van Horn, AB Pearce - UKRI STFC, Bob Blick, David C Brown, Allen Mulvey, Dwayne Reid, James Cameron, Jason White, Neil,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!