| Language Reference ||
Places HTML <strike> tags around text in a String object.
"String Literal".strike( )
The example that follows demonstrates how the strike method works:var strVariable = "This is a string object" strVariable.strike( )
The value of strVariable after the last statement is: <strike>This is a string object</strike>.
No checking is done to see if the tag already exists.
|file: /Techref/language/asp/js/250.htm, 1KB, , updated: 1996/11/22 10:12, local time: 2019/2/19 14:16,
|©2019 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/language/asp/js/250.htm"> Microsoft® JScript Language Reference </A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2019 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20190219 David Van Horn, RussellMc, Neil, AB Pearce - UKRI STFC, Allen Mulvey, James Cameron, mike brown, David C Brown, Denny Esterline, Bob Blick,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!