| Language Reference ||
Stops the current iteration of a loop, and starts a new iteration.
The continue statement can only be used inside a while, for, or for..in loop. Executing the continue statement stops the current iteration of the loop and continues program flow with the beginning of the loop. This has the following effects on the different types of loops:
- while loops test their condition, and if true, execute the loop again.
- for loops execute their increment expression, and if the test expression is true, execute the loop again.
- for..in loops proceed to the next field of the specified variable and execute the loop again.
© 1996 by Microsoft Corporation.
|file: /Techref/language/asp/js/200.htm, 1KB, , updated: 1996/11/22 10:11, local time: 2019/2/20 12:40,
|©2019 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/language/asp/js/200.htm"> Microsoft® JScript Language Reference </A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2019 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20190220 David Van Horn, RussellMc, Neil, AB Pearce - UKRI STFC, Allen Mulvey, James Cameron, mike brown, David C Brown, Denny Esterline, stephen.forrest,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!