| Language Reference ||
Retrieves the month value of the Date object.
The getMonth method returns an integer between 0 and 11 indicating the month stored in the Date object. The integer returned is not the traditional number used to indicate the month. It is one less. If "Jan 5, 1996 08:47:00" is stored in a Date object, getMonth returns 0.
|file: /Techref/language/asp/js/20.htm, 1KB, , updated: 1996/11/22 10:11, local time: 2019/2/22 20:16,
|©2019 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/language/asp/js/20.htm"> Microsoft® JScript Language Reference </A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2019 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20190222 RussellMc, David Van Horn, Neil, AB Pearce - UKRI STFC, David C Brown, Allen Mulvey, Denny Esterline, James Cameron, mike brown, John Gardner,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!