| Language Reference ||
Retrieves the day of the week represented by the date stored in a Date object.
The integer returned from the getDay method is an integer between 0 and 6 representing the day of the week and corresponds to a day of the week as follows:
0 = Sunday
1 = Monday
2 = Tuesday
3 = Wednesday
4 = Thursday
5 = Friday
6 = Saturday
|file: /Techref/language/asp/js/14.htm, 1KB, , updated: 1996/11/22 10:11, local time: 2019/2/21 05:02,
|©2019 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/language/asp/js/14.htm"> Microsoft® JScript Language Reference </A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2019 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20190221 David Van Horn, RussellMc, AB Pearce - UKRI STFC, Neil, Allen Mulvey, James Cameron, mike brown, David C Brown, Denny Esterline, Sean Breheny,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!