| Language Reference ||
Assigns a value to a variable.
result = expression
The = operator syntax has these parts:
Part Description result Any variable. expression Any numeric expression.
As the = operator behaves like other operators, expressions using it have a value in addition to assigning that value into variable. This means that you can chain assignment operators as follows:j = k = l = 0;j, k, and l will equal zero after the example statement is executed.
|file: /Techref/language/asp/js/139.htm, 2KB, , updated: 1996/11/22 10:11, local time: 2019/2/23 10:14,
|©2019 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/language/asp/js/139.htm"> Microsoft® JScript Language Reference </A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2019 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20190223 RussellMc, David Van Horn, Neil, AB Pearce - UKRI STFC, David C Brown, Allen Mulvey, Denny Esterline, James Cameron, mike brown, Jim,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!