| Language Reference ||
The square root of 0.5, or one divided by the square root of 2.
numVar = Math.SQRT1_2
The SQRT1_2 property, a constant, is approximately equal to 0.707.
|file: /Techref/language/asp/js/111.htm, 1KB, , updated: 1996/11/22 11:11, local time: 2019/5/24 15:17,
|©2019 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/language/asp/js/111.htm"> Microsoft® JScript Language Reference </A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2019 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20190524 RussellMc, David Van Horn, AB Pearce - UKRI STFC, Bob Blick, David C Brown, Allen Mulvey, Dwayne Reid, James Cameron, Jason White, Neil,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!