Indicates the value assigned to a Field, Parameter, or Property object.
Sets or returns a Variant value. Default value depends on the Type property.
Use the Value property to set or return data from Field objects, to set or return parameter values with Parameter objects, or to set or return property settings with Property objects. Whether the Value property is read/write or read-only depends upon numerous factors¾see the topics for the respective objects for more information.
ADO allows setting and returning long binary data with the Value property.
Field, Parameter, Property
|file: /Techref/language/asp/comp/daprop06_6.htm, 1KB, , updated: 1996/11/21 18:01, local time: 2022/1/21 15:54,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/language/asp/comp/daprop06_6.htm"> Value Property (ADO)</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220121
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!