Indicates the scale of Numeric values in a Parameter or Field object.
Sets or returns a Byte value, indicating the number of decimal places to which numeric values will be resolved.
Use the NumericScale property to determine how many digits to the right of the decimal point will be used to represent values for a numeric Parameter or Field object.
For Parameter objects, the NumericScale property is read/write. For Field objects, the NumericScale property is read-only.
|file: /Techref/language/asp/comp/daprop04_6.htm, 1KB, , updated: 1996/11/21 19:01, local time: 2022/8/9 06:41,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/language/asp/comp/daprop04_6.htm"> NumericScale Property (ADO)</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220809
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!