Indicates the maximum number of records to return to a Recordset from a query.
Sets or returns a Long value. Default is zero.
Use the MaxRecords property to limit the number of records the provider returns from the data source. The default setting of this property is zero, which means the provider returns all requested records. The MaxRecords property is read/write when the Recordset is closed and read-only when it is open.
|file: /Techref/language/asp/comp/daprop04_1.htm, 0KB, , updated: 1996/11/21 19:01, local time: 2022/8/9 06:01,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/language/asp/comp/daprop04_1.htm"> MaxRecords Property (ADO)</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220809
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!