A Fields collection contains all stored Field objects of a Recordset object.
A Recordset object has a Fields collection made up of Field objects. Each Field object corresponds to a column in the Recordset.
To refer to a Field object in a collection by its ordinal number or by its Name property setting, use any of the following syntax forms:
Note See the Field object topic for a more detailed explanation of how to use Field objects.
|file: /Techref/language/asp/comp/dadobj02_1.htm, 1KB, , updated: 1996/11/21 18:01, local time: 2022/1/21 15:52,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/language/asp/comp/dadobj02_1.htm"> Fields Collection (ADO)</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220121
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!