Topics: Keyboards, Keyswitch decoding, Debounce Switch Inputs, Transistors, Relays
Switches are typically mechanical devices which connect or disconnect a pair of electrical conductors. They can be acutated by levers ("microswitches") or humans ("keyswitches") or by magnetic fields ("reed relays" or just "relays").
|file: /Techref/io/switches.htm, 0KB, , updated: 2020/9/1 08:17, local time: 2023/1/27 05:46,
|©2023 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/io/switches.htm"> Switch IO</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2023 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @none found
- Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!