a popular Linux based CNC control software:
Justin McLeod says: "I have the linistepper working with EMC, I have attached a screen shot of the configuration page. All the values in the screen shot have a safety factor of 500ns. One note on the max step rate value, a large factor in that is the latency test result, due to real time, my latency number is really low, so the max frequency could be much lower for some people."
|file: /Techref/io/stepper/linistep/EMC.htm, 3KB, , updated: 2015/1/16 16:11, local time: 2023/3/21 13:04,
|©2023 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/io/stepper/linistep/EMC.htm"> Linistepper with EMC</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2023 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @none found
- Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!