Measuring air pressure from human breath
Russell McMahon suggests
Annie Ogborn says: I just
had a discussion with a coworker about piezo devices. He emphasized checking
temperature range before applying one, they have narrow temp. bands
|file: /Techref/io/sensor/pressure.htm, 2KB, , updated: 2006/8/21 13:02, local time: 2018/10/16 19:23,
|©2018 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/io/sensor/pressure.htm"> Pressure Sensors</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2018 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20181016 RussellMc, Van Horn, David, Sean Breheny, David C Brown, Bob Blick, Neil, Isaac M. Bavaresco, John Gardner, Harold Hallikainen, Denny Esterline,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!