By Dincer Aydin http://www.geocities.com/dinceraydin
The KS0108 chip does not have built in text capability. Using the calculator below you can get the bitmap values for any 5*7 character.
Click the pixels to toggle them on/off. When you've got the pattern you want, copy the list of values into your program.
Each character is 5 bytes, but I added a sixth byte which is 0. It is the space between characters.
|file: /Techref/io/lcd/gfxcalc.htm, 6KB, , updated: 2003/5/16 14:16, local time: 2023/10/1 06:22,
|©2023 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/io/lcd/gfxcalc.htm"> Bitmap Calculator for KS0108, HD61202 and similars....</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2023 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @none found
- Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!