MassMind DC Motor Driver
The TI754410 Can be configured as either four half bridges or two full h-bridges + See also:
Need to be careful with this circuit, not to (accidentally) drive the control lines around 1Vdc... it can blow up the power transistors. For almost the same cost, you can go to the Alegro microchips as the UDN2998W, it is a *dual full bridge* internal protection for current and thermal, and much more, 50V @ 2A. Take a look at:
|file: /Techref/io/hbridge.htm, 3KB, , updated: 2016/8/15 13:26, local time: 2017/10/23 07:10,
|©2017 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/io/hbridge.htm"> H-Bridges</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2017 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20171023 RussellMc, Van Horn, David, James Cameron, Sean Breheny, IVP, alan.b.pearce, Neil, David C Brown, Bob Blick, Denny Esterline,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!