1.0 What is Inetserv?
1.1 What is SMTP?
1.2 What is POP3?
1.3 What is DAYTIME?
1.4 Whats new? see: release notes
2.0 Setting up InetServ
2.1 Installing on Windows 95
2.2 Installing on Windows NT
2.2.1 Installing it as a service
2.3 Setting up a simple Mail Server
2.3.1 The File POPUSER.CTL
2.3.2 The File AKA.CTL
2.5 Testing the Services
3.0 Contacting the Author
Mailing List Feature
Web Interface Feature
A BBS has been set up at http://www.escape.ca/~avtronic/messageboard
|file: /Techref/inet/smtppop3/inetserv.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2006/3/9 15:43, local time: 2022/1/18 23:32,
|©2022 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/inet/smtppop3/inetserv.htm"> InetServ, the 32-bit Windows 95 Program/Windows NT Service Internet Server.</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2022 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20220118
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!