Language Reference |
See Also Applies To
Returns the date of the month stored in a Date object according to Universal Coordinated Time (UTC).
To get the date according to local time, use the getDate method.
The return value is an integer between 1 and 31 that represents the date stored in the Date object.
© 1997 by Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
|file: /Techref/inet/iis/jscript/htm/js76.htm, 2KB, , updated: 2008/2/2 12:17, local time: 2018/2/24 12:12,
|©2018 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/inet/iis/jscript/htm/js76.htm"> getUTCDate Method</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2018 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20180224 RussellMc, Sean Breheny, Van Horn, David, David C Brown, Isaac M. Bavaresco, Darron Black, Harold Hallikainen, alan.b.pearce, Bob Blick, Brent Brown,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!