Language Reference |
See Also Applies To
Retrieves the month value of the Date object according to local time.
To get the month value according to Universal Coordinated Time (UTC), use the getUTCMonth method.
The getMonth method returns an integer between 0 and 11 indicating the month stored in the Date object. The integer returned is not the traditional number used to indicate the month. It is one less. If "Jan 5, 1996 08:47:00" is stored in a Date object, getMonth returns 0.
© 1997 by Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
|file: /Techref/inet/iis/jscript/htm/js64.htm, 2KB, , updated: 1997/9/30 03:44, local time: 2019/1/20 02:04,
|©2019 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/inet/iis/jscript/htm/js64.htm"> getMonth Method</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2019 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20190120
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!