Language Reference |
Used to perform a logical conjunction on two expressions.
result = expression1 && expression2
The && operator syntax has these parts:
Part Description result Any variable. expression1 Any expression. expression2 Any expression.
If, and only if, both expressions evaluate to True, result is True. If either expression evaluates to False, result is False.
For information on when a run-time error is generated by the && operator, see the Operator Behavior table.
JScript uses the following rules for converting non-Boolean values to Boolean values:
- All objects are considered true.
- Strings are considered false if and only if they are empty.
- null and undefined are considered false.
- Numbers are false if and only if they are zero.
© 1997 by Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
|file: /Techref/inet/iis/jscript/htm/js623.htm, 3KB, , updated: 1997/9/30 03:44, local time: 2018/2/23 04:37,
|©2018 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/inet/iis/jscript/htm/js623.htm"> && Operator</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2018 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20180223 RussellMc, Sean Breheny, Van Horn, David, David C Brown, Isaac M. Bavaresco, Darron Black, Harold Hallikainen, alan.b.pearce, Brent Brown, John Gardner,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!