Language Reference |
See Also Applies To
The largest number representable in JScript. Equal to approximately 1.79E+308.
The number argument is the Number object.
The Number object does not have to be created before the MAX_VALUE property can be accessed.
© 1997 by Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
|file: /Techref/inet/iis/jscript/htm/js510.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2008/2/1 01:06, local time: 2018/2/21 00:03,
|©2018 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://www.piclist.com/techref/inet/iis/jscript/htm/js510.htm"> MAX_VALUE Property</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
PICList 2018 contributors:
o List host: MIT, Site host massmind.org, Top posters @20180221 RussellMc, Sean Breheny, Van Horn, David, David C Brown, Darron Black, Harold Hallikainen, alan.b.pearce, Isaac M. Bavaresco, John Gardner, Mario,
* Page Editors: James Newton, David Cary, and YOU!
* Roman Black of Black Robotics donates from sales of Linistep stepper controller kits.
* Ashley Roll of Digital Nemesis donates from sales of RCL-1 RS232 to TTL converters.
* Monthly Subscribers: Gregg Rew. on-going support is MOST appreciated!
* Contributors: Richard Seriani, Sr.
Welcome to www.piclist.com!